The Font:
 
 
Nave and chancel:
 
Completely rebuilt in 1867 by the most talented Gloucestershire architect of the period, John Middleton the design is imitation 14th century decorated style. The walls are of local sandstone with Painswick stone dressings around the windows. The carved corbels are of caen stone from Normandy, and in the nave are carved characteristically with leaves, flowers and fruit. A carved bird, angels and angels playing musical instruments are also to be found. The corbels were carved by R.L. Boulton of Worcester and Cheltenham and sculptors brought over from Italy.
 
 
Chancel Arch:
The Chancel Arch is banded blue and white, with polished granite carved flower capitals resting on corbels with large groups of angels.
 
 
 
Stained Glass Windows & Pictures:
 
The stained glass windows are by Hardman, Swaine Bourne and Wailes and all completed between 1867-1891. The East window over the altar is a memorial to Mts. Onslow, wife of R.F. Onslow, the landowner who lived at Stardens, who died suddenly in 1866, and it show three scenes in the life of St. Anne.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The 8 pictures (1907) in the church were added during the Reverend W.S. Irving's 40 year incumbency and show the scenes in the life of Jesus.
 
Choir:
 
The choirstalls were added some time after the main restoration. Music had always been part of church services - in 1793 a gallery was built in the church for singers, and in 1851 it was agreed that four pounds was allowed out of church rates for the benefit of the choir.
 
In 1860 it was agreed to sell the cello belonging to the Parish and put the proceeds towards a harmonium.
 
In 1905 the organist asked for a rise but was refused for lack of money! The choir continued until shortly before the last war, some of the men walking long distances to sing both at Oxenhall and Pauntley.
 
Pulpit:
 
The pultit is another older survivor and is carved with the initials W P W W 1632, probably the initials of the churchwardens William Pippet and William Wetherlock and the date it was made.
 
The old Black Letter Bible belonging to the church, circa 1613, used to be kept in Hereford but is now in the Gloucester Records Office.
 
Pews & Kneelers:
 
The pews were also replaced in the renovations as the old high box pews were not in favour. Mr. Fred Baldwin, Churchwarden, whose grandfather helped build the church with other local stone masons, remembered that in 1947 the pews were black and the walls green. The pews were cleaned and varnished and the walls painted cream by Mr. Baldwin's workers.
 
The kneelers in the church have been stitched by ladies of the congregation.
 
Reredos:
 
The carved stone reredos behind the altar is by John Roddis of Birmingham, who also carved the tracery in the windows. The reredos has a diapered (small repeating pattern) arcade, and is richly carved with fruit and flowers.
 
During the Reformation the old High Altar was removed and replaced by a communion table, placed by the Puritans in the middle of the chancel. In 1636 the churchwardens were ordered to restore it to its traditional position.
 
 
Lychgate:
 
Probably also by John Middleton and built in the late 1860s, is of red sandstone with white ashlar dressings and a tiled roof.
 
Churchyard Wall:
 
The wall has had to be repaired and rebuilt throughout the centuries. In 1866 a 'survey of Railes and Walls of the Churchyard" was made. The church wall was measured with the names of 38 owners of land recorded, each being responsible for repairing his portion of the wall.
 
In 1841 the old Church House, used as a Parish Hall, was pulled down and its stone used for repairing the wall, which was rebuilt again in 1866 with Lady Monson's offer to pay for the rebuilding being "gratefully accepted".